Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Fawn

Spring has definitely sprung! My wife looked out our bedroom window and spotted these deer. I was lucky to get a few photos of this mother deer and her two off-spring. Both fawns were bedded down and one was still asleep, while the other was being cleaned by its mother deer.

Looks like both fawns are now awake. I was able to take about a dozen photos without them discovering me because I was using my long range lens. Oh yeah, I was taking the pictures from inside the house. Our home is western cedar and I think the animals think it's a tree, I am able to take alot of good animal photos.
 
Look at how comfortable these two are, not a care in the world, however Mom's starting to move on. Nap time is over!
 
Must be time to roam. If you look closely, the fawn on the left is still a bit sleepy.
 
What's in your woods, river, lake or bay! Adventure Outdoors!

No comments: