Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Deep Creek Lake

A beautiful Little Lake! I Just finished this custom vintage style map of Deep Creek Lake in Maryland. Deep Creek Lake is the largest lake in Maryland at approximately 3,900 acres. The lake is named after the creek that feeds into it and the maximum depth is about 75 feet.  This lake has an abundance of wildlife, fish and birds and is a great lake for fishing, swimming, tubing, and canoeing.
Interesting, I always hide a tiny mermaid to the waters of all my lake map paintings that folks love to search for. I have been painting river, lake, and bay maps for the last five years. I call them treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. 

Here's the actual customer's comment: 

Good Morning Larry, Please know that we received our new Map yesterday and love everything about it!!  Thank you so very much as this will be an amazing addition to our home.  Many blessing to you

These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that be purchased from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoLakes.com. Makes a great gift!


Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream.





No comments: