Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Ultimate Tackle Box, Fish Boobs, & Liquid Waders

Occasionally, I draw my own cartoons about lake, river and bay life. Some toons are funny and some not so funny. Well, here I go again with a few more. Sometimes I get into the weeds, as they say, but hopefully they will be entertaining. Enjoy!


I know folks that would buy one of these, "The Ultimate Tackle Box!" I wonder why Bass Pro doesn't offer them? 

If I named this cartoon, I would call it "fish boobs." I'm not sure, but I don't think fish would be attracted to these, but who knows.

Liquid waders sounds like a neat product, until I did this cartoon. Just say NO!

Anyway, enough with cartoons. Check-out my vintage style maps that I paint of lakes, rivers, and bays,  These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalized lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com


As you can see, my maps make a great gift. To see more of my work click here www.LeoLakes.com


Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream, or at least enjoy one on your wall.

No comments: