Monday, January 23, 2017

Leo Lakes Treasured Maps

It looks like a "lake decor bomb" went off in the room, but this is the way that I like it. I've taken a few days to work on the entrance of my studio. I painted the painting/maps and added the Great Blue Heron to the door panels. I made the fishing pole lamp and added the old tackle boxes, which were my dad's.  I was born and raised to honor all things lake, rivers and bays. I have been lucky to turn what I love into a nice little business. This area gives me inspiration as I walk though the doors on my way to the studio. 


Now, check-out the photo. See anything interesting? In the lower, middle of the photo, I had a canadian goose photo bomb this picture. Yes, he stuck his head up just as I snapped the picture.


Also, check-out my maps, they make the best lake house gift! I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I do custom and personalizes lake, river, or bay maps, too. Oh yeah, I hide a tiny mermaid in the waters of all my maps that folks love to search for. Find out more interesting facts about my treasured maps by going to LeoLakes.com


No comments: