Sunday, January 21, 2018

Do More Wading...

I was in Florida last week wading around a bay with my camera. I spotted this sailboat with the American Flag flying and thought it would make a great photo. 



Little did I know, there was a lot more going on in this photo than I first thought. Can you pick it out? I didn't realize it until I was looking at the photos on my computer screen.

See the sailboat in the distance. It has come loose from its mooring and washed up on the shore. I wonder what the story is...................I may never know, but I do know this "Life is short, Get away from the big screen and get on a big stream and..............


Something else, I do beautiful maps. Paddle on over to my website to see some great maps of your favorite lake, river, or bay...LeoLakes.com makes great gifts for the Lake Lover, Lake House, or Fishermen.


No comments: