Monday, July 16, 2018

Do you know your waterways?

You may or may not remember the old children's book, "Dick and Jane". Well, I do. I've used the same kind of retro-style for this cartoon. I titled it, " know your waterways". I remember trying to read the Dick and Jane books when I was in the first grade. I was one of those kids that liked the pictures better than the words because I'm a little bit dyslexic, which isn't bad due to the fact that I ended up with a lot of artistic and creative talent. Anyway, did any of my ten permanent follows notice something different about this post? No bobber cartoons!!! That's right, I'm taking a break from bobber cartoons for a while. I think it will be clear what I'm doing with this cartoon when you read it. Know your waterways........Enjoy!   






Now, you know your waterways...........Do you need a great gift for the lake house, lake lover, or fisherman? If you do, check-out my treasured decor maps ay LeoLakes.com


I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoLakes.com.


No comments: