Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Custom Lake Maps

I DON'T ALWAYS DO MAPS, but when I do, they are treasured maps. I just completed this 20x40, custom lake map of Lake Washington located in Minnesota. It's a beautiful lake with lots of wildlife.

Not only are walleyes common, but large and smallmouth bass, crappie, blue gill, and northern pike are too. You will find much wildlife/waterfowl around the lake such as eagles, osprey, cranes, otter, beaver and my favorite, loons. In fact, I added a couple of loons on the map along with fish, and Canadian Geese. Interesting, I always hide a tiny mermaid to the waters of all my lake map paintings that folks love to search for. 
Also, you can add a star to your favorite spot. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoLakes.com.  We have Lake house maps, and vintage style maps, that make great gifts for the lake house. If we don't have your lake, a custom map can be produced, check us out.

Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream.

No comments: