Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My first travel log....

Recently, I went to the Florida panhandle for a few days. On this trip, I did a travel log.   

Now when I go on a new travel adventure, I keep a journal of the places that I go, such as restaurants, hotels, etc... I use my artistic talent to add color and even add coordinates. My thinking is to give this book to my two daughters. Hopefully, some day they may retrace my footsteps. An adventure in itself. I'm still perfecting the content and look, but so far so good. Take a look!

    






I know what you are thinking, I have too much time on my hands, well better to have too much than none. Anyway, take a look.......


Paddle over to my website, LeoLakes.com. I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lake waters, such as a tiny mermaid/fish. Folks love to search for them. Also, you can personalize your lake map with a star where your lake house is located.  I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great Christmas gifts for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. Order soon to avoid the rush!
As you can see, my maps make a great gift.  Orders pick-up during the holiday's, so order soon. Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.



"Hanging a Leo Lakes Treasured Map in a lake house, is like christening a boat with a bottle of champagne!" 


No comments: