Thursday, September 8, 2011

A message from Mother Nature?

Driving near my home I spotted this interesting sight brought to you by Mother Nature. I just had to add the  nursery rhyme for humor, but I am no Mother Goose!  

I think I can!

I think I can!

I think I can!

I think I can!

I DID!

As you can see from these photo's the bush traveled inside the yellow pipe, all the way up to the top  and spouted. This bush was pretty dang determined. Notice that it reached an elevation much higher than it's peers. Could this be a message from Mother Nature? If so,  Mother Nature could be saying that with a little determination one can reach places that one would never expect. Just think if you were as determined as the little bush that could.


What's in your woods,river, lake or bay? Get up, get out and you may find something interesting!

No comments: