Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mr. Pot, Bait relations, & Bait Makeover

Ok, what does Mr. Pot, Bait Relations, & Bait Makeover have to do with my blog? They're the cartoons for the week. My favorite is bait makeover. Also, the temp has finally dropped back to normal here in Tennessee. We actually had some rain today. 


This weekend we are headed to Chattanooga, TN for a mini-vacation. Our plans are to see the Chattanooga Aquarium, both the salt and fresh water aquarium. It's been a while since I've visited and am excited to see what's new. I will post a report when we return. Enjoy Baitrageous!


Hey, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream.



2 comments:

Daniel said...

I like the last one best. :D

Baitrageous said...

Thanks Daniel, me too. I think I have one better than bait makeover. I will put it on next week.