Sunday, May 5, 2013

Custom and personalized lake maps

You know what, it feels great to know that you have created something that folks love and enjoy. I realize that the folks receiving my maps, treasure their special lake, river or bay, just as I do my favorite place. I put a lot of care into each decor map, whether it's a custom, personalized or a lake map that I have already painted. One of my favorite things is reading comments from folks who have purchased one of my decor maps. So, I thought I would publish a few in this blog post.


Larry, Yough print arrived safely yesterday! It's beautiful, can't wait to give it to my husband for his birthday! Found the fish & Mermaid, great conversation piece! Thanks for all your help; I'll definitely recommend your website!
Hi Larry, It just arrived. It's beautiful and we love it.
Thank you Larry - Monday is her birthday. It’s so perfect! Take care.
Larry, got it, looks great. It’s going up to lake house.
Hi Larry, received my map yesterday. Love it and have found the fish and mermaid. Thank you again.
Leo, I am so glad I bought it! It's so much more than I imagined. It's really beautiful and I know they are going to love it. So.... Thank you so much and I'm sure you will be sending me or someone I know another map again!
Hi Larry, letting you know the map arrived. Thank you! It's very special and we are going to enjoy it so much.
Larry, thank you for your help. We love the map; it turned out exactly as we had hoped it would. It's off to the framers and we can't wait to get it up on the wall. I'll be sure to recommend your services in the future.
 If you would like to learn more, visit my website www.LeoLakes.com .

No comments: