Monday, August 25, 2014

Official Empty Nester

Our youngest daughter is off to college! Last weekend we moved her in to her dorm at Sewanee. The college is located on a 13,000 acres domain that has lakes, creeks, caves, mountains, and woods. Believe it or not, but her sister is a senior at Sewanee studying Biology. Sarah's not sure what to major in yet.



Her dorm was built in 1929 and has been renovated. It's like Goldilocks, not too big and not too small. 

It has been reported that a ghost occupies the room that she will be staying in. Luckily, she doesn't believe in ghosts.  

I snapped this picture of the campus. Sewanee is often in the top five of the most beautiful college campuses. 

It's Official, we are now empty nesters!

I paint lake, river and bay maps. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com
Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream!


No comments: