Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lake House Cartoons

I've just completed fourteen new cartoons. It's kind of funny, but from this time of year until after Christmas, I am at my most creative. It all goes back to the sixth grade in Mrs Smith's room. You see, Mrs Smith noticed that I was creative and artistic, but not an English/Grammar master (due to a dose of dyslectic). Anyway, I ended up doing all kinds of holiday art, from Halloween, Thanksgivings, Christmas, to New Years. So, when this time of year comes around, my creative juices start to flow like sap from a tree. Thank You Mrs Smith! You will start seeing the sap (creative juices) all over this blog in the coming weeks. Remember: Get away from the big screen and get on a big stream!



Get away from the big screen and get on a big stream! Check out my website if you need a really great gift for the lake lover!



No comments: