Monday, October 19, 2015

Lake Humor

Here's my cartoon that is making bait fun again just like when you were a little kid and peeped into your first tackle box". Well, I think that it's funny!
Paddle over to my website, LEOLAKES.com I do custom and personalizes lake, river and bay maps. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lakes waters, which make the maps even more interesting. I hide a tiny mermaid/fish in the waters of all my lake map paintings that folks love to search for. I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. Makes great Christmas gifts for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house owner. 


As you can see, my maps make a great gift.  Orders are picking up during the holiday's, so order soon. Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.

No comments: