Friday, October 9, 2015

Fascinating photos of Center Hill Lake

I just completed this 43" x 86" canvas wrapped map of Center Hill Lake. This Tennessee lake is a beautiful clear water lake nestled in the hills of Middle Tennessee. I love to take photos of my large maps because I can get down on the map and create some fascinating photos. I took a few photos of the map to give the impression that you are actually flying over. I think they are kind of neat and unique photos. 







These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website, LEOLAKES.com that can be purchased from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hid things in the lakes waters, which make the maps even more interesting. I hide a tiny mermaid/fish in the waters of all my lake map paintings that folks love to search for. I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. 


As you can see, my maps make a great gift. To see more of my work click 
Orders are picking up during the holiday's, so order soon. Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.

No comments: