Monday, November 13, 2017

Beautiful Beach and Bay Maps

This is a photo of beautiful Lemon Bay, which is located between Sarasota and Ft Myers, Florida, about 30 miles south of Sarasota Fl.   I always plan an annual trip to Manasota Key/Lemon Bay. On top of my "to do list" is a little fishing and some other exciting activities. That's my father-in-law on the dock fishing. There's nothing better than walking on Manasota Key beach enjoying the waves and searching for sharks teeth that have washed up.


Speaking of Shark!!! SHARK, in lemon Bay?...............Nope, it's a bottlenose dolphin. Dolphin have been known to swim under a fisherman's boat and grabbed his catch of the day. 

I enjoy this area so much, I did a decor map of the area. Take a look below. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lake waters, such as a tiny mermaid/fish. Folks love to search for them.

Paddle over to website to see my Lake, River, and Bay Maps. I have hundreds of maps on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes vintage style lake maps, too. Bay maps will add beauty to your Beach House Decor. Makes a great gift! Find out more interesting facts about my treasured maps by going to LeoLakes.com
Click here: LeoLakes.com



No comments: