Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I bought an action camera

In a few months, I'm going to Alaska. I know there will be plenty of beautiful landscape, waterscape and animal photo opportunities. So, I'm doing a little planning on what to take and on top of the list is my Canon 810 camera. I've been thinking that a Gopro camera would be a nice addition, but I'm not wanting to spend $300-$400. The next best option is a knock-off brand, such as an Akaso action camera EK700, which is waterproof. A friend of mine has one and recommended it to me.  
I just purchased the camera. The best thing, it was for less than $100. I also purchase a kit that included all kinds of accessories. 

 
Boy, is it small, but it feels like it's fairly good quality. I hope to do some fishing in Alaska and this camera will work well. Just think, being able to reel in a salmon while filming the action, can't wait. In a few weeks,  I may test this camera on my kayak. I will let you know how it goes. It may become my fishing camera!

Also, check-out all of the accessories. I believe that I could easily mount this camera to the cat and he would never know it.  

Hey, paddle over to my website, LEOLAKES.com. I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique lake house maps, that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lake waters, such as a tiny mermaid/fish. Folks love to search for them. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great Christmas gifts for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. 
As you can see, my maps make a great gift.  Orders are picking up during the holiday's, so order soon. Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.

No comments: