Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crack Mystery Solved!

How did my windshield get broken, it wasn't an act of vandalism? THE GREAT MYSTERY has been solved. It wasn't the wife, thank goodness, or the Animal Hooligans. It was me and my fishing buddy. Apparently when trying to slide a ten foot kayak into a ten foot long SUV something must give and it was the windshield. I didn't find the crack until the next morning. 
Kayak learning number 7, kayaks go on top of the SUV. Now I have a windshield to repair.
What's in your Lake, River, Bay, or Woods? Get up and Get Outdoors!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of a learning curve there. Glad it wasn't the wife, too!

Jay said...

I've never tried to put a kayak inside the car... good thing apparently. Kayaks definitely go on the roof.

LB @ Bullets And Biscuits said...

oops ;)

Buttermilk jr. said...

Whoops!!

Baitrageous said...

It's better to have a crack than be on crack.