Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Beautiful Custom Lake Map

I just finished this custom map of Lake Fork located in Texas. This is the first time that I have added a small great blue heron to one of my maps. I painted this heron a few years ago and it adds a nice touch. I have enlarged it on the left for better viewing. This is a large map 38.5" x 35". The customer wanted the colors to be more on the muted side in order to fit into their existing decor. I've hidden a tiny mermaid in the waters along with a few fish.   


Check-out my Lake, River, and Bay Maps. I have hundreds of maps on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes vintage style lake maps, too. Lake maps will add beauty to your Lake House Decor! Find out more interesting facts about my treasured maps by going to LeoMaps.com





No comments: