Wednesday, January 18, 2017

First post of 2017

This is my first post of the 2017 year. I have been busy! Personally, I will have to say that December came in as a lamb and left as a tornado. In fact, I was so busy that I didn't even have time to post. My last post was December 12th. Anyway, it has finally settled down and I now have some time to spend on my blogs. 

I'm not a big new years resolution guy, but I do put a little time in things that I want to do or improve for the next year. Here's one that I will attempt to attain in 2017. 



One thing that will help me do this is a new Nikon 500mm Telephoto Lens that I received for Christmas. My hope is to capture some really cool water fowl photos while in my kayak. In fact, I went to the beach last week and took a few photos.
  It's a pelican gang casing out this boat.


Evening photo at Destin Florida fishing dock.
I can tell that this guy is a good fisherman because in Florida, behind every good fisherman, there's a Great Blue Heron.
The wife in her winter bikini!

Check-out my website, www.Leolakes.com. I paint custom maps that make a great gift for the lake house, boater, fisherman, and lake lover.





   

No comments: