Saturday, January 6, 2018

I found the best fishing hole, sort of.......

I was in Florida last week and discovered the best fishing hole ever! I was lucky to have my camera with me to document the catches. Obviously, this is not the kind of fishing that you are thinking of, but still fishing is fishing. I met a few new friends that were fishing from the shore. Mr. Bittern is shown here approaching the water line ready for a big catch.  


With in a second, a fish is near.....

and bang, Mr. bittern has the catch 

Hummm, looks like a shiner minnow. That will go well in the sunshine. Yum, yum!  

Here's another friend nicknamed "Sandpiper". Oh, looks like he has something. Got to get a closer look.......


It's a crab! It's not bad to have crabs sometimes.......Looks delicious !

Not a bad five minutes of fishing.


Paddle over to my website, LEOLAKES.com. I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lake waters, such as a tiny mermaid/fish. Folks love to search for them. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great Christmas gifts for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. 
As you can see, my maps make a great gift.  Orders are picking up during the holiday's, so order soon. Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.

No comments: