Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Beautiful St George Island Treasure Map

I love lakes. rivers and bays, So much that I do maps of these beautiful places. Check-out my map of St George Island. Here's an email that I received from a recent customer who had ordered the St George Island Decor Map.

"Hi Larry,
Received my map & absolutely LOVE it!! It will be a treasured gift forever! The quality surpasses what I expected & I'm so happy I ran across your website on a search. Good luck to you & please know I will share your info & website with others." 


My maps make a great gifts, check-out these other comments from our customers. Oh yeah, you can star your beach house location and don't forget to look for the hidden mermaid in the waters of your favorite waters!

The map arrived right on time and it was a sensational hit.  Thanks so much, this was exactly what I was looking for and was even better than anticipated. Nate
I just received the map, it looks beautiful! Thank you for helping me put together such a spectacular gift and I will definitely keep you in mind for future gift ideas. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Arrived safe and sound this afternoon and looks great!  I can't wait to give it to my parents for xmas for their new lake house.  Thank you!


Go to www.Leolakes.com to see if we have your map. We have many popular lake maps such as the Lake Winnipesaukee map, Great Sacandaga Lake map, Lewis Smith Lake map, Pickwick Lake map, Greer's Ferry Lake map, Lake Sidney Lanier map, Lake Sinclair map, Table Rock Lake map, and Lake Wallenpaupack map. Also, we paint custom maps and have personalized maps for that special someone. 


No comments: