Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Lake lovers ideas

There's nothing better than to walk into a lake house and see a beautiful lake map hanging from the wall. Here's the proof. Believe it or not, I have a lot of customers that send me photos of their maps hanging in their lake or beach house. I think the best come from Leo Lakes Treasured Maps! I have added a few to my blog. Thanks for paddling over!



Hey, paddle over to my website, LeoLakes.com for a beautiful lake, river, or bay map by me. We have lake maps from California to Texas to Georgia. Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lake waters, such as a tiny mermaid/fish. Folks love to search for them. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great gifts for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. 
As you can see, my maps make a great gift.  Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.


No comments: