Monday, May 21, 2012

Pickwick Lake Treasured Map

Just finished this large Vintage Style Decor Map of Beautiful Pickwick Lake. This map is printed on canvas and will hang in a home near the Lake. Oh yeah, I hide things in the lakes water, more about that later. 
  
The customer loved it. It certainly will be a conversation piece. When viewing a decor map this size you find yourself just gazing around the the lake following the, streams, roadways and geese. Also, you can add a star to the location of your lake house or that special place where you caught that trophy and even say a few words like, Johnson's Haven etc...



I don't hide snapping turtles, but I do hide a tiny mermaid/fish in the waters of all my lake map paintings that folks love to search for. I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com


Remember: Life is short,get away from the big screen and get on a big stream.
    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS!! I want the exact one!