Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Beautiful Greers Ferry Lake

I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing maps. Probably because I have the artistic and technical ability, along with the love for the lake, river and bay life style. Here's a map that I enjoyed doing, Greers Ferry Lake, located in Arkansas. This is a very popular and beloved lake. I'm not sure what makes this lake so loved, but you can feel it from the folks who order maps of Greers Ferry. In fact, I keep a list of what is the most popular and beloved lakes from the information that I gather. I would put Greers Ferry in the top five most beloved and popular lakes in the U.S. 

I just finished this 2ft x 4ft decor map framed in barnwood. I've had several folks request barnwood frames because of the decor in their home. The vintage style of the map does look nice against the rustic frame. I'm considering adding barnwood frames as a choice on the website because of requests from customers.  


I've been doing lake, river and bay maps for over four years now and have complied a lot of information. I think that in a future blog, I might write about the "top ten most popular and beloved lakes in U.S."  

My maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. Oh yeah, I hide a tiny mermaid in the waters of all my maps that folks love to search for. Find out more interesting facts about my treasured maps by going to LeoMaps.com
Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream!

No comments: