Monday, October 27, 2014

A Fishing Veteran

My wife and I visited St Augustine Fl. a few weeks ago. On one early morning, we got up and walked the beach. I took my camera because the early morning can provide for some great photos. As you look through these photos, wander around in them and see if there's a story? They say a picture is worth a thousand words.














Yes, there is a story. I talked to this guy for a while and he's a veteran and fishes most mornings on the beach. I don't know the complete story, but I salute all veterans for their service to this country.


Here's a great Christmas Gift for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred vintage style lake maps on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. Oh yeah, I hide a tiny mermaid in the waters of all my maps that folks love to search for. Find out more interesting facts about my lake treasured maps by going to LeoMaps.com

Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream!

No comments: