Monday, December 8, 2014

Vintage Style Map of St Croix

I just finished this map of St Croix Island. It will be a Christmas gift for someone who has a condo on the Island. If you look closely you can see fish that I place in the waters for interest.

The birds will be hand painted (touched-up) to make them pop before shipping. Some where in the waters is a tiny hidden mermaid.

If you look closely in the picture below, you may see the fish jumping out of the water. I often place different things in the waters for folks to look for.

Visit my website to see more. I have over two hundred lake, river and bay maps on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalized lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoLakes.com

As you can see, my maps make a great gift. To see more of my work, click here www.LeoLakes.com



Remember: Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream, or at least enjoy one on your wall.


No comments: