Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A little bit about me!

This has been a very busy year for us. Here's a little bit about my family. 


Sarah graduated from Davidson Academy as valedictorian in May. She then began her freshman year at Sewanee: the University of the South. She continues to be an avid runner and is currently training for her third half-marathon.

Callie has completed her final semester at Sewanee, where she is summa cum laude. She will receive a Bachelor of Science in biology with a minor in environmental studies. Callie will continue working at the University doing research before going to graduate school. Our cats, Gray-gray, Stormy (Fatboy), and Creamy (Tyrone) are fat and happy.

My wife, Karen teaches at Davidson Academy and I have been growing LeoLakes Treasured Maps. 

Thank You for purchasing my vintage style maps. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




No comments: