Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Summer is near!

Summer is near! My daughter Sarah, just finished her freshmen year at Sewanee, The University of the South. For the summer, Sarah will be working with me at Old Field Studio (LeoLakes). Boy do I have work for her to do, lots of things that I have been putting off. Oh yeah, I've been working on a lake map for the Arkansas Tourism Department, but more about that later. Anyway, Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream!


Check-out my website at LeoLakes.com. I have many vintage style decor maps of your favorite lake that look great hanging in a lake house, home or office. 

"As I look over this lake, The most amazing scenes appears in its wake, The sun arises just above the shore, Giving grace and beauty to this place that I adore." LKO

No comments: