Saturday, November 26, 2016

Antique style Lake decor map

Someone is getting a nice Christmas Present! I just finished this large Logan Martin Lake Decor Map. It's canvas and framed in barnwood. Check-out the Canadian Geese, they actually look like they are flying over the lake.
After printing, I come back and high light the waterfowl to bring them to life. In all of my lake prints, I hide a tiny mermaid and a few fish. Folks love to search for them. 
Here is a recent comment from one of my customers: 

"Hi Larry, I received the maps yesterday and they are beautiful.  Thank you for shipping them so quickly. I’m sure the folks I give them to will treasure them.
Thanks again, Evelyn"


Makes a great Christmas Gift for the Lake House! I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes lake, river or bay maps, too. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com.



No comments: