Sunday, November 6, 2016

Vintage style lake maps

I love doing vintage style lake maps! I recieved this comment a few days ago from a customer who just recieved one of may maps. I actually get quite a few nice emails from customers. It certainly makes you feel good to get nice comments from your customers. For me, it reinforces that feeling of accomplishment and that I am on the right path!
Check-out my website, www.Leolakes.com to see if we have your map. We have many popular lake maps such as the Lake Winnipesaukee, Great Sacandaga Lake, Lewis Smith Lake, Pickwick Lake, Greer's Ferry Lake, Lake Sidney Lanier, Lake Sinclair, Table Rock Lake, and Lake Wallenpaupack. Also, we paint custom maps and have personalized maps for that special someone. Vintage Style Lake Maps, make a great Christmas Gift the lake house, boater, fisherman, and lake lover.

No comments: