Friday, July 8, 2022

Baitoons...

 I'm blowing off some more creative! It's definitly a hodge podge of "baitoons" today...from bait spray to gender rules at home. Where else on the internet can you get such a span of humor? Oh yeah, don't forget to read about the "Superlative Fly Company", the freshest flies on the market. By the way, that's a blue heron in the graphic, the greatest fisherman in the world! Enjoy...

Bait Spray...


Superlative Fly Company...Plucked Today, Flies Tomorrow! Fresh Flies....Best fly company



Happy Wife...


Oh yeah, I do lake, river and bay maps. Paddle over to my website, LeoLakes.com. I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps. Here's a few picture of my studio. Currently, I am trying to figure out how to display the old outboard motor there in the photo. I keep a lot of old stuff like, paddles, floats, lures, etc... and thought that it would look good next to the maps. 

I have maps of Lake Winnipesaukee, Table Rock Lake, Greers Ferry, Lake Lanier, Gaston Lake, Choctawhatchee Bay, Toledo Bend, Raystown, and many others. Oh yeah, I hide a tiny fish in the waters of all my maps that folks love to search for. 


Paddle over to map website to see some beautiful Lake decor maps. As you can see, my maps make a great gift. Click here www.LeoLakes.com for more information.

"Hanging a Leo Lakes Treasured Map in a lake house, is like christening a boat with a bottle of champagne!" 

No comments: