Friday, September 14, 2018

Father daughter tattoo........

I have a secret, I have a tattoo. It's not unlike Fred the Fisherman's tattoo below, but it is different. I do fish, however I didn't get a fishing tattoo. I would describe it as sentimental, an activity done over a long period of time, and it has a twin. Yes a twin. Who would put a tattoo on their face, not me. My new tattoo is actually located on my ankle, however some folks may call them cankles. 
I suppose it's time for the big reveal. My tattoo says 'run." Yes, that's it. Why in the world would I get a tattoo that says "run"? That a great question! I wasn't drunk when I got it. Believe it or not, I have run about 12 miles a week for the last 23 years, but that's not the reason I got this new tattoo. It is all because of my daughter. She started running with me when she was in elementary school. Now, she is almost 23 years old. A few months ago, she got a tattoo because she loves to run and told me that it was all because of me. So, she said that we should consider getting a twin tattoo. 

So I did!
As you can see from this photo, we have twin tattoos. I think it's kind of cool to have twin tattoos. I only wish that I had started her out fishing..........

Paddle over to my studio and check-out my beautiful maps. Add beauty to your lake house! A nice big map of the lake that you live on. Have a large wall, hang a large map! 

Anyway, check-out my lake house lake maps, makes a great gift. Click here, Leolakes.com to see if we have your map. We have many popular lake maps such as the Lake Winnipesaukee, Great Sacandaga Lake, Lewis Smith Lake, Pickwick Lake, Greer's Ferry Lake, Lake Sidney Lanier, Lake Sinclair, Table Rock Lake, and Lake Wallenpaupack for the lake house.  Also, we paint custom maps and have personalized maps for that special someone. 



No comments: