Tuesday, August 30, 2022

A map of the Florida Keys

 Checkout this map of Florida Keys, beautiful blue water with a string of islands and waterfowl flying over. I've been to the Keys many times and it's always a pure vacation. See more maps at LeoLakes.com. 

I try to make the maps interesting by hiding tiny little things in the waters. Folks start looking for them and can't stop. 


Here's some newer cartoons that I have completed. This is one of my favs.

I'm thinking prostate issues....


This is one of my top ten cartoons! What do think?


What did he say? 

Paddle over to my website, LeoLakes.com. I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps. Also, I do custom maps


Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great gift for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. LeoLakes.com


No comments: