Monday, August 15, 2022

I'm working on a map of  Telllico Lake located in Tennessee. I have never been to this lake. I did some research and the lake is 16,000 acres. It is a very clean lake and has over 350 miles of shore line, that would take you a while to walk...  Interestingly, I add fish jumping around in most of my painted lake maps. Normally, I will add a large mouth bass or two, or three. I try to add interest and make it more than a map. I like to say they are treasured map. 

Here's a few cartoons of my lake humor, some oddes but goodies...I think that adrift is my farvorite cartoon! I will say that I am  bobber man...

I'm thinking that there's some trouble in this relationship...


I'm hoping these don't show-up in the pickle section...

I am a bobber man, too...

Paddle over to my website, LeoLakes.com. I paint beautiful lake, river and bay decor maps.


Folks are discovering that these decor maps are wonderfully unique gifts that become family heirlooms. I call my maps, treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure. My treasured maps make a great gift for the fisherman, lake lover, or Lake house. LeoLakes.com


No comments: