Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Caney Fork River.

The water’s of the Caney Fork River are wonderfully clear and cold. This river slices through the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee, making scenic gorges.

My old style map art is of the river from below Center Hill Dam to the Cumberland River. This part of the river is home to Rainbow and Brook Trout. Some say that the Caney Fork is one of the best trout rivers in the state of Tennessee. I have been to the Caney Fork several times, fishing, floating and just viewing its fresh waters. Click map to enlarge or go to my treasured maps website, LeoMaps.com to see beautiful decor maps of your favorite lake river on bay. 


Hey, Life is short, get away from the big screen and get on a big stream! Need a great gift for the lake lover? I paint river, lake, and bay decor maps and hide things in the waters. I don't hide snapping turtles, but I do hide a tiny mermaid/fish in the waters of all my lake map paintings that folks love to search for. I call my maps treasured maps because most folks have that special body of water that they treasure, like the Caney Fork. These maps make great gifts for the lake house owner, lake lover, or fisherman. I have over two hundred on my website that can be purchased right from the site, or I can do custom and personalizes maps. If you would like to see more and read about my treasured maps go to LeoMaps.com.



No comments: